WHO YOU AREHere’s a description of the type of client I can help
An important aspect of a successful coaching relationship is the fit.
- You might feel invisible or have a tendency to “hide” and stay in the background of life.
- You’re artistic and creative, but feel stuck or shut down and having difficulty expressing yourself or perhaps you want to cultivate more creativity in your life.
- You’re open to new ways of “BEing” and you’re willing to explore and do the challenging work.
- You want to grow, risk and learn. You’re curious about the process just as much as the outcome.
- You’re willing to invest in yourself.
- You might be interested in mindfulness and meditation.
- You’re willing to practice leaning into your edges with lovingkindness.
My clients tend to be spiritually curious creative people.
Musicians, Dharma students, filmmakers, writers, recovering alcoholics and addicts, healers, storytellers, leaders, entrepreneurs, risk takers and truthseekers. GROWTH and goal oriented.